Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wow, it's been a long while since I've updated, possibly because I joined LJ and Facebook. So an update is necessary and so here goes.

On the situation mentioned in my previous entries: there is a contract currently in place for the summer and there shall be a new one for the new school year. Click here for more info.
I'm getting flashbacks and nightmares again and worse than before. :(

I have a summer job at school. So I live at school too. (I'm such a geek. Proud to be though!)
I wanna move soon to my new room. I hate my current neighbours. They're so loud and inconsiderate. One even argues with the Dons when he gets a noise complaint against him.

My job is okay. I clean the res rooms for guests. We've found some interesting things: vibrator, used condoms (on the floor), poo, big spiders and insects, used tampon on the floor.... the list goes on and on. As gross as some of those are, we also find useful things: hangers, cushions, boxes, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, candles... again the list goes on... I've got 3 more weeks of this job... whee! It's once again crunch time. We have to get all the res rooms ready for the students. We had this at the beginning of the summer except it was getting the rooms ready for guests. We had 16 people then and now we're down to 7 regular with the option of pulling 5 more from their other specialties, which we may have to do some time soon.

No comments: